Technology, Engineering and Design Thinking Resource Grants
Grants designed to enhance STEAM curriculum through hands-on learning.
Public school teachers for grades TK-12 in San Mateo County serving low-income students (as determined by Title 1 status and/or percentage of students eligible for Free and Reduced-Price Lunch).
Limit of five grants per school and one grant per teacher.
Grants of up to $500 are available for the school year and summer learning sessions to fund Technology, Engineering, Design Thinking and STEAM curriculum in the form of hands-on projects, classroom resources, curriculum supports, guest subject experts and professional development.
Examples: bringing in a subject expert to your classroom, supporting an afterschool or summer STEAM Club, and purchasing reusable design thinking resource kits like “Rigamajigs” for an entire class.
Send your application in as soon as it is ready – money is limited. Funding will be immediately available, if approved.
It’s easy! Simply scan and email a description of your idea on school letterhead, including the following information:
- Date and Technology, Engineering and Design Thinking Grant notation
- School and district name, address, telephone and fax number
- Your name, email address, grade level
- Title 1 status and/or percentage of students eligible for Free and Reduced-Price Lunch
- Total amount requested
- Description of your project
- How many students will benefit
- Itemization of how the money will be spent
- Applications must be signed by both the submitting teacher and the school principal
Scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact us at (510) 645-1890 or email@example.com.
Funding is Available for the 2021-2022 School Year
WANT TO STAY UP-TO-DATE ON OUR OPEN PROGRAMS?
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, where we are constantly updating you on which programs have funding and which programs have become exhausted.