Meta Local Community Fund
Meta (formerly Facebook) is offering grants for non-profits serving
the Belle Haven community of Menlo Park and East Palo Alto
Grants of up to $10,000 are available for non-profit programs serving East Palo Alto and the Belle Haven community of Menlo Park.
All organizations that meet the following criteria are welcome to apply:
- 501(c)(3) non-profits with a history of proven success in providing services to the Belle Haven community of Menlo Park.
- 501(c)(3) non-profits with a history of proven success in providing services to the East Palo Alto community.
- This year we are looking to support small, grassroots programs that have a big impact, and preference will be given to agencies with an annual budget of $1.5 million or less.
- An organization may apply for one grant each cycle. For example, please do not apply for a grant in Belle Haven and another one in East Palo Alto.
- If the Meta Local Community Fund has funded your organization in the past and you would like to apply again, please provide an overview of the results of the most recent grant in 500 words or less. (This overview can be uploaded with the online application if it has not been previously submitted.)
- Public agencies, schools, and school foundations are not eligible.
- Nonprofits providing programming on a school campus are eligible. Please provide a letter of support about your work from the school principal/director or authorized school personnel.
2023 applications are now closed. Applications were due by May 24, 2023 at 5pm PST. Applications will be reviewed by the advisory board of the Meta Local Community Fund. Grantees will be notified by June 30, 2023.
Please follow these steps in order to apply:
- Click here to visit the online application portal.
- Create a login account.
- Complete the online application. Please note you can save a draft of your application and return at a later time before officially submitting it.
2023 applications are now closed. Please check back in Spring 2024.
WANT TO STAY UP-TO-DATE ON OUR OPEN PROGRAMS?
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, where we are constantly updating you on which programs have funding and which programs have become exhausted.